Monday, September 21, 2009

Kids say the darndest things

Just a few one liners that must be recorded and possibly used in the future as ammunition.
-Quincy, as she gazes up at me lovingly, " mom i just can't stop loving you"! - see I will have to pull that one out when she is 15 and I won't let her go to the homecoming dance.
-Reece- " I wish I was a NFL coach-they are so lucky to have the gatorade dumped on them at the end of the game if they win". -a reminder to me that he is ONLY 10 and still does see the world through the eyes of a child.
Trey- oh the potentially incriminating one liners that escape this child's lips are priceless. He is a character.

1 comment:

Torrie said...

Too cute. Reece cracks me up. When Koda was staying with us, we talked about what she wanted to be when she grew up. The sky's the limit--and she said "Oooh! I've always wanted to work at Bath and Body Works!"
Shoot for the stars!