Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday.

Let me just preface today has been one of those days. Our weather is bipolar, Quinn is on his 4 days off rotation and bored- so now it's like i have 4 children to entertain, I had to go to Walmart at 5:00 tonight- BIG MISTAKE! and I am unprepared for Easter and General Conference! UGH!
My one goal for the night was to get the kiddos in bed at a decent hour, as their 3 week track break is coming to an end(thank goodness) and they need to get back on a schedule. All was going well until Quincy decides to line up her stuffed animals, in her doorway. Upon questioning her she looks up at me and says in the sweetest, sappiest voice..."mommy i am laying all my animals out in the shape of a heart to celebrate Easter. It's a heart because I love Jesus". How am I supposed to yell at her to get back in bed after that?

No comments: