Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm Back

WOW my one week hiatus turned into several. My apologies-future generations-for letting time get away from me like that. I regret to inform you that I still can't change the background of this darn blog, or figure out any other tech savvy features of blogger. I went to a blogging conference and heard all sorts of fantastic information on SEO, html, word press, blogger in draft, etc. But by the time I finally got around to applying some of that info to this blog.....well let's just say i am short term memory challenged. so here's a synopsis of last few months:
I turned 36-totally depressed about that! i mean completely depressed!
Quinn turned 39- since he rarely verbalizes his feelings i have no idea how he felt about this
I ran my second half marathon- and injured myself pretty bad. it's been almost 10 weeks and i still haven't been able to run- i'm hoping next week brings some good news.
Quincy graduated from Kindergarten
Reece graduated from 5th grade-he's onto middle school in the fall


I hosted a family reunion type event- all of my siblings except one brother (good thing his wife and kiddos love us- they came w/o him) because he had to run his pharmacy. Of course I have no pictures of this event- who had time to take any pictures. I was busy entertaining 12 kids and 7 adults (truth be told: i have a knack for always missing the important touches, ie- pictures of a family reunion that will probably never happen again)

any who- i hope to have time to mess around with some of these foreign blogger in draft features and keep better records of our happenings for my future peeps to enjoy.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Welcome back to the blog world, friend. I've been missing your posts!