Monday, May 16, 2011

"mean guys"

This morning Quincy woke up in tears- she was sobbing. As I rushed to comfort her I said a quick prayer of thanks (I have felt very grateful for my opportunity to be a stay at home mom lately-this whole scene would have played out much differentenly if i was busy getting for work). Anyway after a big hug Quincy began to reveal the details of her bad dream-mean guys picked her up (I started to prepare myself for the worst- who were these mean guys and what did they do to her after picking her up that could have possibly produced this nightmare- I have watched one to many episodes of Law and Order SVU)......anyway the mean guys took her to Grandma and Grandpa Dance's house and......are you ready.......they wouldn't let her have any cookies! I breathed a sigh a relief and said another quick prayer of thanks that my seven year has been kept safe from "mean people" -
note to grandma and grandpa- please have cookies available upon are arrival. :)

No comments: