Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Today I turned 37. I don't even know how I feel about that number. But for posterity sake I want to record how the big day was spent........
Urgent care at 9 a.m.- red streaks running from my foot to my groin and intense pain in my leg signaled something might be wrong. apparently a blister that refused to heal was infected and that infection traveled into my blood stream. it was really really painful. i had to get a shot of liquid antibiotics in my hip. that was really really painful. I returned home and proceeded to lay on my couch for the next 9 hours watching episodes of the OFFICE on netflix- that was only kinda painful. What a crappy way to celebrate a person's birthday. so i decided that next week I will celebrate my birthday a few hours everyday to make up for missing any type of celebration on my actual birthday.