Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

12:30 a.m and can't sleep so instead I spend over an hour blog hopping. I feel so voyeristic, surfing blogs of total strangers, AND it's fascinating. NO more! I will get control of this and not spend one more mindless minute engaging in such an unproductive activity. I should be prepping for my gospel doctrine lesson......
Still no cable for the digital camera to attach pictures. How will total strangers, who might be peeking at my blog, ever know how adorable my family is? Quinn just doesn't seem to get my urgency. Anyway for journaling purposes here we go......
Celebrated V-day today with my family. It was fun. I got Quincy a pair of pajamas, because she has a pj fetish. She would wear them all day, everyday if I let her, which I sometimes do. I hope the people who see us at Albertson's know I am honoring her "free agency" and NOT that I can't afford to dress her. UGH! I bought Reece a GIANT cinnamon roll from Mrs. Powells. They are his favorite. I cheated Trey once again because I believe in taking advantage of his youth. He has no idea what V-day is and that won't last much longer. I slaved over a yummy dinner for Quinn, which he loved (shrimp, filet mignon (spelling?), cinnamon roll, red potatoes and salad.
I really had a great day.

1 comment:

Torrie said...

Sounds like a fun Valentine's day! Anybody with kids older than 2 will know when they see a child out with a crazy outfit on, either they picked it out themselves or their dad dressed them.