Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All in one week

See below for text......
S






I was starting to travel down the self pity trail but decided to blog about my week instead. Our lives are, for the most part, pretty mellow-for which I am grateful. In attempt to review a whole week's worth of events in one blog entry our lives suddenly took on some excitement. YEE HAW
Tuesday July 1- celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. WOW!
Thursday July 3- Got my hair cut- it's short but I really like it and it's not as short as it could be.
Friday & Saturday- July 4 & 5th- Quinn took Reece and Quincy camping up in the Challis National forest. Those three love to camp. I stayed behind with Trey because well quite frankly camping isn't my cup of tea and I needed to prepare for my gospel doctrine lesson.
Sunday July 6th- Bid farewell to our feline friend- Zoey. Trey's allergies were acting up too much. We had to take our beloved cat to the Human Society. It was a sad day.
Monday July 7th- got the house in order for the week.
Tuesday July 8th- Trey is sick. Has a bad cough and wheezing. Nothing that a few breathing treatments can't handle- at least I hope it doesn't get any more serious.

4 comments:

Torrie said...

Cute hair! Sounds like you had a full week. I'm with you on the camping thing. Luckily Brent doesn't like to camp either so I never have to worry about it.

Sarah Pearl said...

I'll have to see your hair in person, hint hint! But your hair always looks really cute. I mean that. Now how are you going to braid it to stuff it under your swim cap?!

Angie said...

Your hair does look so cute:) I feel your pain about camping! Hope your little guy is doing better!

Sarah Pearl said...

Soooo...what happened THIS week?!