Sunday, July 20, 2008

The week in a nutshell

Last week was crazy busy. On Monday, hum let's see- I can't even remember what I did on Monday except I know I packed for my Seattle trip- Yup that's right off to Seattle once again. Selina and I headed up North for a Scentsy party- my sister was kind enough to host one, thanks Darcy. Airfare was cheap and I'm always up for seeing my family. Trey still flies free so he came along. Reece and Quincy played with friends, thanks Bethany, and neighbors in my absence. Tuesday in Seattle was filled with shopping, lunch, a neice and nephews, my sister, my mom and a National cemetary. We had a great day. Wed was lunch with my mom and Selina, some more fun with my neice and nephews and a day on the town in Seattle with my cousin, Jeremy- thanks Jeremy for the great time. Of course a trip to Seattle wouldn't be complete without some arm wrestling and wall sitting- look out book club! I'm going to be so ready for the September 29th rematch!

The cemetary was awesome. My mom was our tour guide and it was much more interesting with all the information she gave us.

Looking up at the space needle. Pretty cool. Look at that blue sky.

Last time we were in Seattle with the book club Selina didn't get to ride in the Vipor, no time. We made time this trip- it was one of her highlights. No thanks for me. I'll take the 4-door Mercedes sedan sitting next to it.

Who couldn't resist a picture with this hunk?
Jeremy and me!
Jeremy and Selina. We're at the top of the needle.
Koda, my neice.

Gavin, trey and Bryar-
Bryar has a lot of energy- good arm work out though.
It was a close match but Jeremy beat me in the arm wrestling.
Here I am showing off my strength- Look out girls!








1 comment:

Angie said...

You are such a party girl! Looks like so much fun...I'm jealous!