Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun in the Sun

We have season passes to http://www.roaringpsrings.com. Check it out! It's one of the largest outdoor water parks and to think it's practically in our backyard. Can't wait to hit the water with all my extended family in a few weeks. I like season passes because I don't feel like I have to stay all day just to get my money's worth. We have only been a few times this summer- we'll definately have to squeeze several more trips in to make buying the passes worth it. I took some pics and of course Reeces is off riding all the big rides so he's not in any of them.
You can also check out Trey's shiner. He fell on the edge of the concrete steps just right to bruise his eye.

Trey not happy about his fall.

Trey enjoying the teeter totter- sponge bob belongs to some random stranger that held the ride so I could take a picture.


Quincy is getting ready to go down the new kids water slide.

2 comments:

Torrie said...

Looks like fun. Can't wait to go!

Angie said...

Cute pics-I have such a hard time getting pics there! I still have not seen you there...maybe soon! Trey's eye looks so sad!! PS- sure that's not you in Sponge Bob shorts;)Hee Hee