Sunday, September 7, 2008

in the future

I am making this goal a matter of public record as a motivation tactic. I worked really hard to get in shape for my triathlon and would like not to only maintain, but improve that shape. I decided to follow some suggestions of fellow gym members and find events throughout the year, to participate in, so I keep up my workout pace. Next event.......
Prison break- October 25th. It's a 5k, 10k or 1/2 marathon run/walk. My goal is the 10k (6.2 miles) run. We actually run at the Idaho prison- the sight of inmates will definately be motivation enough to run the whole distance as fast as I can. Anyone else interested in a run?

4 comments:

Marne said...

You know I am in! 10K here I come.

kaughtydid said...

Sarah told me about your triatholon. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. I would run-but I am having arch issues. Run Amy Run!

Angie said...

You go girl! That is awesome you are doing that! I've heard that doing stuff like that is addicting! Maybe someday I will get excited about it:)
PS- Mason had Miss Lisa last year- she was hardly ever there. Who does your daughter have?

Sarah Pearl said...

Oh you know I'll be there...catch me if you can! :)

The question is, will you be up for the Christmas run Dec 20? I'm pretty sure Magan's doing it as well.