Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's back.....

My absolute favorite show on television is the Biggest Loser. There is just something so empowering about individuals taking control of their lives and making any sacrifice necessary to get healthy. I love watching the contestants metamorphasize right before my eyes.
What's gotten under Julian's skin?

She was quite cranky tonight. In the spirit of competition I created my own little 30 day challenge- For the next 30 days I am taking meat out of my diet. I have been bombarded by propaganda touting the benefits of a vegetarian diet so I figure why not for 30 days. In college, about 13 years ago, I was sported a vegetarian diet for 2 months- It didn't work well because I was too lazy to prepare alternative dishes and didn't take the time to get informed. I am better prepared to take this plunge and I hope to report that I can run faster and jump higher because I am a little lighter.

1 comment:

bethany said...

Hi, I'm leaving a comment. Good luck being a vegetarian!