Monday, November 24, 2008

Things that make you go huh????

Yesterday Quinn was teasing Quincy about having a fat tummy. I mean he was totally teasing her BUT me, being miss serious, told him to knock it off because I didn't want her to have issues when she was older. Quincy asked, in a very serious tone, "what's an issue". HUH????

This morning Quincy wouldn't wake up so I started playing Christmas music on the piano and Trey came in yelling, "no church, mom. no church".
HUH????

Trey's favorite DVD, at the moment, is Barbie Princess and the Pauper. From this movie he has learned the valuable phrases, "shut-up" and "you idiot". HUH????C'mon Barbie clean up your act!

Reece wrote his Christmas list yesterday and prefaced all his requests with, "If I'm not on the naughty list, I would like.....". So what if he doesn't get every present requested will he think he's on the "naughty list" and have "issues" when he gets older?

No comments: