Saturday, December 13, 2008

Anatomy 101

I have to get this on record- someday it just might come in handy as good blackmail material.
Yesterday when I was changing Trey's diaper he kept saying, "my peanut hurts". He was obviously referring to his penis. I kept telling him it's called a penis but he insists on referring to it as his "peanut". WHATEVER. Well- Trey was standing in my bathroom when I got out of the shower today. As I began toweling off I noticed a look of grave concern on his face. I mean this kid was bewildered about something. "Mom", he gasped, "where is your peanut"?

4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

I'm still laughing...that is to cute! For a while, Nathan was convinced that his penis was called his body. What can you do? :)

Angie said...

That is too funny! Kids say the cutest things! PS- We have church at 8:30 next year. I am in so much trouble! I can barely get there at 12:30! Hopefully I'll see ya there:) I haven't been to Target lately either:(

Torrie said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! That's hilarious. Drew used to call it that too. When I would change his diaper and Avery was around he would say, "Don't touch my peanuts Avery!"

MZB said...

Funny!