Monday, December 29, 2008

Who knew.....




For christmas I got one of those expensive flat irons that work miracles on hair. I can't believe I straightened in the dark for so long with one of those cheap imitations. Since Christmas, I have straightened my hair, Quincy's hair and Reece's hair (yes, Reece's hair is long enough to straighten). Someome told me these little miracle workers made awesome curling irons too. How can that be.....a straightner and curling iron in one? So I tested it out on Quincy. I thought she looked adorable in those curls- she had another opinion. " I hate it" were her exact words. I told her I didn't care how she felt about her curls just smile and let me take a picture. By the time I picked her up from primary she managed to have her hair almost completely straight again. Where did she get this determination and spunk?

6 comments:

TamBaum said...

Ditto on the flat iron. I got a Chi for Christmas and we played beauty parlor too. And my boy got one of those Smart Cycles as well.

Torrie said...

I know exactly where Quincy got that determination and spunk. A-M-I!

Angie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and your daughter looks adorable in those curls! It was fun seeing you at church- I always see you at the busy/crazy hall time!

TamBaum said...

Um, look a little closer! If you want to stay at the top of the list you need to update a little more often

Cama Cathrae said...

Too funny! She is adorable btw!!! Thanks so much for your sweet coments on my blog! I love coments and and am surpised sometimes when I find out people even look at my blog. :) Thanks again...you are so kind!

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ارفف بالرياض
تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض