Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to life back to reality....

This week has been AWESOME! Reece went back to school, Trey is back on his nap schedule and Quincy gets some "mom" time and seems to be suffering less from that pesky middle child syndrome. No pics to share just some funny updates that will embarrass my children when they read this, in book form, as adults.

Quincy, who has been the dentist's dream patient from day one, refused to open her mouth today for her cleaning. The hygienist, Carrie, and I tried to coax her mouth open to which she responded by clasping both hands tightly across her mouth. I told Carrie I didn't know what to do. Carrie didn't want to push her too hard either BUT guess who had an idea? Yup. big brother Reece. He walked over to the chair, plugged Quincy's nose and voila her mouth shot open. Reece volunteered to stand at the top of the chair holding her nose plugged until the cleaning was complete but Carrie and I both decided giving Quincy a little more time (one more month) would probably be less traumatizing. Funny Reece.

Trey walked in my bedroom, once again, while I was changing and expressed his concern about where my peanut (little boy anatomy part) had gone. He is obssessed with the fact that I lack that piece of anatomy. What would Freud say??

1 comment:

Torrie said...

Ha Ha! That is too funny. Good thinking Reece.