Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You can't play with us!

Ok I know 3's a crowd and that kids can just be down right mean sometimes BUT this story is hilarious. Quincy was playing over at Bella's house with Bella and her cousin Anna. Today Anna came into the office, you know the place where Selina and I were lounging around eating our bon bon's and drinking our Pepsi, upset because Bella and Quincy weren't letting her in on the dress up action. Upon our investigation we learned this exclusion was really for Anna's own health.

Bella, " she can't play with us. I have shingles and Quincy has molluscum".

It's true. Bella does have shingles and Quincy does have molluscum- I guess Anna's out until some contagious skin disease appears on her body OR Quincy and Bella put their clothes back on.

5 comments:

Darcy said...

Maybe I'm the only one out there that doesn't know what molluscum is...what is it? That is a funny story.

And, would you mind not giving up the secret that us stay at home moms really do lounge around with our friends eating bon bons and drinking Pepsi! I work so hard to cover up the truth and then you go and blab it to the world. Gees!

Grandma Dance said...

So let us know what is molluscum??

ami said...

it's too much work to explain it- just google it. i was surprised at how common it is-

amber said...

I am dying laughing!!! What smart girls....they don't want to give their skin issues to others. What a great story!

nina said...

I love it!! Our daughters are the cutest things on earth. I am wondering why noone was concerned about Bella's shingles, though. They are a bit more dangerous than moluscum!! HA HA. Love ya and our little elitist monkeys...