Thursday, February 5, 2009

Always learning....

I borrowed this quote from a friend's blog- the author is unknown and the words really touched me. Sometimes I allow myself to get caught up in the thick of thin things. When this happens I get so frustrated because I know better than that. I guess this is just part of learning and growing for me. I may never get it perfected but I am going to try.

There comes a time in life
when you have to let go of
all the pointless drama
& the people who create it
& surround yourself with
people who make you laugh
so hard that you forget
the bad and focus solely
on the good. Afterall life is
too short to be anything but happy.

3 comments:

Marne said...

It is a good quote, huh! I loved it too. I have to remind myself everyday that some things just don't matter.

Annie said...

Love the quote!

nina said...

Amie, my friend, that quote is so true. I must vinyl it for your mirror. XOXO