Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Old habits die hard......

For all you Treasure Valley shoppers- Dillards has their clearance marked down 70% and then an additional 40% off that thru Sunday. Now that's my kind of shopping. I got 2 really, and I mean really, cute pairs of shoes for $10 each! HELLO- normally $70 a pair. I also got a hip pair of sunglasses, that the clinique lady swore looked good on me (i don't always trust the opinion of commission sales people). AND I got Reece 2 t-shirts, Quinn a hoodie, Amber's baby gift, a skirt and a pair of workout pants all for less than I spent on my adorable, full price, spring, polka dot jacket. Quinn says my shopping days need to take a rest, clearance or NOT!

6 comments:

nina said...

Sweet deals, that was the kind of stuff we were getting at Kohls... It feels AWESOME to get a great deal. Good job.

Torrie said...

Come on, what is Quinn complaining about? When you can get all that for less than the price of a coat, you can't NOT buy it.

Marne said...

I love hitting sales like that! We don't need anything so I won't be going. Glad you found some stuff.

MZB said...

i need a good shopping day

Tiffani said...

I saw a message from you on Marne's blog (she is my sister-in-law) and I'm also another friend of Jody R. I'm glad she chose that for your bookclub - I hear about your group every now and then. I encouraged her to read that book - in fact, I'm the one who ordered the book for 40+ people - including 5 from your book club. I hope you join us on our new online bookclub blog - the button is on Marne's website www.seekoutthebestbooks.blogspot.com I just thought I would say hello! Tiffani

Northwest Minuteman said...

www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com
LDS view