Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ode "2" Trey

Trey is.........
Two and a half- enough said.
BUT just for the record he's also......
energetic. independent. creative. smart. vocal. impressionable. empathetic. patient at times. demanding at times. outgoing. inviting. adventureous. curious.
this little guy loves life and he reminds me to lighten up once in a while. he also makes me very tired!

His $.25 purchase at today's yard sale outing. Guess what he's hauling? A booger. Guess where he's hauling his precious freight? To Grandma's house because, and I quote, " she wants to eat it for dinner, mom".

Trey exerting his independence and applying the sunscreen himself.

Whatcha eating Trey? "Oatmeal and it was too hot so I poured my apple juice in it".

Whatcha wearing Trey? "my motorcycle helmet so I can go catch the bad guys". If it looks like the helmet weighs more than he does that's because it does. We LOVE you Trey.


3 comments:

nina said...

Awesome, incredibly awesome.

Leslie said...

That was too cute, Ami! What a funny little guy!

Torrie said...

What a cutie! We can't wait to see how much he's changed since the last time we saw him!