Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shhhhhhhhh.......

Sunday Quinn was hanging out up on the stand because he had to give a talk. The kids and I arrived slightly tardy, thus being banished to the chairs in the overflow. After the sacrament Trey was sitting on the floor, in front of my chair. As I leaned forward to hand him something-he immediately grabbed the front of my shirt, attempting to pull it down, inquiring loudly why my "bum bum was up there". apparently "the girls", when bent over at a 2 year old's eye level resemble a bum bum. the worst part is........he's right!

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Sorry Ami, but I had to laugh! That is too funny. -at least you were in the back so it didn't get picked up by the microphone.

TamBaum said...

too funny!

Torrie said...

It's funny to see how their imaginations work. He was probably picturing that your bum and your chest had switched places. Combine that with your missing peanut and you are one funny looking mom.