Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hear ye.....Hear ye......

Several months ago I posted about the rock-n-roll 1/2 marathon I was going to run in June. WAS being the operative word. Due to a scheduling conflict I am no longer able to run on that weekend. How convienient, eh???? I thought about bagging the whole idea BUT then I remembered how this time last year I could barely run 1/4 mile without stopping and NOW i can run 5 miles maybe 6 on a good day. SO.......the 1/2 marathon I will be running is on May 16th, in Boise, Idaho. My stomach is sick just thinking about it BUT I announced my goal to cyberspace. It's out there-so now i'm committed.

5 comments:

TamBaum said...

Been there, done that. But 13 miles is a lot more than 6. Better start running more!

Marne said...

You can do it Ami! Way to go. It's coming up fast, though!

Cama Cathrae said...

You Rock! Wow, I don't think I could make it a mile. That is awesome! You go girl!!!

Sarah Pearl said...

Woo hoo! Since it's a month before I'm due, instead of the week, count me in!!! ha ha.

You'll do awesome. Now you're accountable to all your blog-followers....

MZB said...

YOu will do awesome, I would join you however I will be in my bike zone in May. I will run on with you in the fall, and we can get Sara too.