Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bruneau Sand dunes

Over the weekend we camped at Bruneau Sand dunes with our good friends, Thibadeau's and Walkers. It was HOT HOT HOT but that didn't dampen the FUN! I always think I snap more pictures than I do. I had Selina e-mail some of her pics. Below is a sampling of our fun.



Dig in the dirt kids, dig, dig, dig.....

Everyone piled in the car ready to hit the mountains of sand.

Some of the kids falling down the sand dunes.

Let's go fishing and swimming.....

Randy Walker- The master of dutch oven. We ate like King's and Queen's. Thanks Randy.

Trey trying to help Dad set up the tent.

Katie Thibadeau chilling.

Selina always comes prepared.

Cute girls playing in the dirt

Trey and Mom taking a break.

Bella and Quincy digging up something

Bella, Quincy and Lydia-

Nothing like cooling off in the lake.


I wonder what Quinn was planning on catching up on the sand.

Who's the babe with sexy legs? Oh my it's Susan.

No comments: