Sunday, August 10, 2008

The day after

Bishop Moorhouse was at the triathlon yesterday because his wife, Stephanie competed in the event. Here's what I said to him.....
Me: " Hey you know how all the youth wear their prom dresses and tuxes the Sunday after their big event"?
Bishop: " Yes"
Me: " So do you think it would be a problem if I wore my spandex outfit to church the day after my big event"?
Bishop: " You can wear whatever you want".
I wonder if he's worried.........
Needless to say I didn't wear the tri outfit to church. I settled for a skirt and shirt that showed off my number. Each participant had their number written in huge black ink down both arms and one leg. I will happily explain the markings to any one who asks or to anyone.

I inadvertently left out a few pics from the original tri blog so I need to post them now. Selina and Cyrina came up to support me and that meant so much. I am very blessed to have such good friends in my life. Thanks girls- I love you both!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh dang-I didn't get to see your numbers at church!!!

MZB said...

You were very Awesome!