Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What's in your backyard

In our backyard we discovered a plethora of baby frogs. I have no idea where they came from and quite frankly I am amazed at the number of them. Hunting frogs kept Quincy and Bella occupied for about an hour this afternoon. I just hope these tiny green creatures are dining on all the spiders and other bugs that also inhabit my backyard.


This frog manages to almost escape.

We let each girl keep one frog for a pet.

After all the fun I placed them back where we found them. There was just so many of them.

2 comments:

Marne said...

Hey Ami, good job on losing 6 pounds! Any success is sweet success! Happy Birthday to Reece! And that is cute about the frogs. Little baby frogs are so cute!

Angie said...

Oh my...you have been so busy with such fun things... I can't believe I never saw you at Roaring Springs all summer! I see you everywhere!! (Those frogs are freakin me out!!!)