Sunday, August 31, 2008

Short and Sweet

Each night we take turns saying the family prayer. Trey, who is 22 months old- holy cow I didn't realize he was that old, decided tonight that he would like a turn. We knelt down in anticipation of Trey's first prayer.

Trey: " Heavenly Father, Amen".
He ended by clapping his hands and saying Yeah! He was excited about that prayer. It was a tender moment for our family to witness. When I take the time to absorb these tiny milestones my heart is truly softened and my love, for my children, grows in leaps and bounds.

3 comments:

Angie said...

That is so sweet! They really do know what's going on and are so smart! Good job!

Marne said...

How sweet Ami. I can't believe Trey is that old already. Where does the time go?

I loved your Gospel Doctrine lesson today. I always love your lessons. You do such a fabulous job!

Torrie said...

Short and sweet--that's my kind of prayer. What a sweet little boy! We miss you guys.