Monday, August 24, 2009

Inquiring minds want to know...

I forgot just how absorbent a 2, almost 3, year old mind could be. My days have been filled with conversations that go like this....
Trey- "mom is that worm dead"?
me-"yes"
Trey-"why"
me-"because the sun dried it all out"
Trey-"why"
Me-"look at those pretty flowers".
Trey-"why are they pretty? who made those flowers? why did they make those flowers".
Trey-"where is your peanut"? (aka penis)
Me-"i don't have a peanut. remember boys have peanuts"
Trey "why"
Me- "go find quincy and ask her".
Trey- "why?"
Trey-"mom where are you going"?
me-" to the bathroom"
Trey "why"
Me-" Seriously Trey go find Quincy"!
Trey-"where is dad"?
me- "he's at work"
Trey-"why"
me-"i don't know. go find Quincy and she can help you call him and you can ask him"!
SERIOUSLY!!!! Please note these are not seperate conversations brought together for this post. This is a sample of one conversation that Trey and I had over the span of 10 minutes which seemed to me like an HOUR!!!!!!

1 comment:

Torrie said...

Ha Ha Ha! I love how you send him to Quincy to learn the answers to his questions. Can I send Avery and Drew to talk to Quincy, too?