Monday, August 10, 2009

Opposition in all things

Well our summer is officially over in three days. Reece enters 5th grade and Quincy starts kindergarten. It's comforting to know that their classrooms are actually right next to each other. Kindergarteners and 5th graders share a hall- who knew that 5 year age gap would come in so handy. Trey will be one sad little toddler losing his playmate, go to gal, story telling BFF for 3 hours of the day. He may just cry more than me. Which leads me to some stuff that has been on my mind.....as i was taking mental note of how messy my bathroom was the thought popped into mind- how could i ever appreciate a clean bathroom, bedroom, laundry room, kitchen,etc. if it never got messy. I even gain a greater appreciation for a clean body after each camping excursion. so maybe just maybe i shouldn't get so anxious and grumpy when things aren't exactly how i think they should be. I have to experience that ache in my heart and the fear that takes hold as I send my children out into the world to fully appreciate the joy and peace that accompanies them back into the safety of our home. I look forward to what the school year holds for my children and our family. My mind is in a tither right now. i wish i was more talented with translating my thoughts into words. One thing i do know for sure is that the gospel is true. Jesus is the Christ and Heavenly Father has a plan for me.

No comments: