Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Right before my very eyes

I don't know how it happened. How did I miss this little man growing from this.....









to this......
Reece turned 11 today! his baby pic's are MIA- They're probably pre-digital camera.  I just can't believe that he's 11! WOW! He is evolving into quite the young man. Just a few tidbits about Reece.....
-he loves to be the life of the party. making people laugh is his speciality.
-he loves to read.
-he loves football and someday wants to play for the BSU broncos
-he already has a goal to serve a full time mission for our church (the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints)
-he has a tender heart. he doesn't ever want to hurt someone's feelings
-he is very tolerant.
-he is a fun older brother.
-his favorite pastime is hanging out with the family
-his least favorite way to spend time is singing in church
-his favorite food is anything-he's not a picky eater

i am blessed to have the opportunity to mother this child. he tries my every last nerve and patience thus stretching me and growing me in ways otherwise not possible. he was born for greatness. he is strong and i love him very much. happy birthday reser!

1 comment:

Torrie said...

Happy Birthday Reece! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is such a sweet and wonderful boy and you can take credit for that!