Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Who is this kid?




Boise weather is so crazy. On Monday it was around 80 degrees and today it's probably 60 degrees. I won't complain as I know it could get worse. I wouldn't be surprised if it snows this weekend. My visiting teaching partner invited myself and the sisters we teach over to her house on Monday to play on a new water slide they bought- it was so fun! I felt so bad for Trey because I could tell he was uncomfortably hot- he had a rash from who knows what and was itching like crazy. Lael, my partner, cuts her little boys hair so on a whim I asked her if she would cut Trey's. She did and WOW! I hardly recognized my own child- hair really does make a difference. He looks adorable! He will be much cooler this summer and his hair was getting out of control. Quinn didn't like it because he thought it made Trey look too grown up- I guess we're both having to come to terms with our "baby" getting older. Nursery, trips to Grandma and Grandpa's w/o mom and now a big boy haircut. What next?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow!! Trey sure looks like a mini Reece. I can' wait to see them all again. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Love
MOM

Marne said...

Oh my gosh....Trey looks so much like Reece! He does look more grown up...but simply adorable!

Torrie said...

Wow, he does look older! I agree, he looks like Reece. Still a little cutie bug. I was sad the first time Brent buzzed Drew's hair off because he cut off all those curls! Now I keep it short because it's easier to manage but I do miss the curls. Maybe when Avery's hair finally grows, she will have curls I can fix.