Monday, May 25, 2009

a few of my favorite things.....

I saw this on another blog- what a great way to introduce myself to my posterity. here are 35 of my favorite things- i wonder how many will be on the list a year from now.
1. Early morning long runs with a friend- thanks allison, you're awesome!
2. a freshly manicured lawn.
3. the sound of my children laughing and playing with one another.
4. my husband- most of the time :)
5. listening to a return missionary talk in sacrament- they are so full of the spirit.
6. talking to my sister-even when she gets mad at me for selling her out to her friends.
7. a good book
8. discussing a good book with friends.
9. finding a really good deal
10. snuggling with trey
11. snuggling with quincy
12. bike riding with reece- he refuses to snuggle.
13. blogging
14. reading my scriptures
15. attending the temple
16. a made bed
17. a vaccuumed floor
18. peanut butter m&m's
19. sonic's 1/2 price fountain diet coke with fresh limes.
20. intellectual stimulating discussions
21. costa vida pulled pork salad
22. the ocean
23. disneyland
24. pondering glenn beck
25. pondering bill o'reilly
26. discovering new people
27. visiting my parents
28. selina's house- it's always so clean. i can just lay on the floor and forget about my troubles-
29. bob and corrine's yard- it's immaculate and the flowers are beautiful.
30. overland park cinemas- you can see a great movie for a great deal $4.00 (includes snacks)
31. playing cards with jared and kellie when ALL the kids are asleep
32. our garden- this is a new one because it's the first year we have planted one.
33. the gym- i know it's weird but the gym is really one of my favorite places
34. dreyer's loaded cookies and cream ice cream
35. e-mail chats with Torrie- I'm so glad she married my brother.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

YUM! Peanut Butter M&M's and Dreyer's loaded cookies and cream ice cream! You know whats good!

nina said...

I sm so glad my office floor is so inviting to you. One day I will get that chair painted and your name will be vinyl lettered on it!!

Darcy said...

great list...I'm hoping that it's not ranked in order according to preference because otherwise my feelings would be hurt that a freshly manicured lawn is more of a favorite to you then me. And, surely if the list was ranked, I would be at the top at #1, torrie would be #2, then the lawn and then your husband. Do I know you, or what!?

Torrie said...

I'm with Darcy but I'm happy I made your list! I think I would agree with you on most of those things. I had no idea you liked peanut butter M & M's--a girl after my own heart!