Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Maybe it won't be so bad......

Thursday I turn 35. I'm NOT looking forward to it. I'm not sure why this particular birthday is causing me so much angst and I'm in no mood to psychoanalyze (UGH what's happening to me? I'm always up for a good self analysis). Inspite of my grumpiness and my determination to have a horrible 35th birthday it did start off well with my first gift.
Thanks sis for a very cute watch. I love it and have received many compliments. If I can keep people focused on my wrist they won't notice all my facial wrinkles. HEE HEE

3 comments:

TamBaum said...

I am going to go ahead and claim credit for that awesome present. I believe I am the one who suggested Darcy ready the hilarious blog where she saw that watch. So your welcome. And happy birthday

Sarah Pearl said...

what wrinkles?

Shannon said...

Hey atleast your not pregnant. I cannot say the same for myself at 35. And for your info: You look fabulous! Happy Birthday!