Monday, February 15, 2010

Dollar Diet Day 4

Today i went to Alby's armed with my coupon binder. I needed:
milk
dishwashing detergent
yogurt
you could say i broke the diet rules because i came home with some additional items BUT they were FREE (with my coupons).
here's what i came home with:
5 packs of trident layered gum - FREE with coupons-
4 boxes of ronzoni pasta- FREE with coupons
5 bags of hershey's bliss chocolate- FREE with coupons
12 dannon light&fit yogurts-$3.67 (with coupons)
1 gallon of milk $2.69 - that killed me but i figured it was cheaper than driving to costco.
1 box of dishwash detergent $3.99 (with coupons)
1 bag of popsicles (now this i didn't need but my 3 year old, who was patiently shopping with me did). they were on clearance and i paid $1.99

Total paid $13.06
normally i would have purchased some other items BUT the other items were on my want list vs. need list. unless i can get them for free i can't buy them (unless my 3 year old is on the verge of a melting down). if you want to know to use coupons visit www.thekrazycouponlady.com

No comments: