Monday, October 26, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Day 4

1. Quinn came home early today.
2. dryer sheets
3. word world-it makes me feel less guilty when my kids watch "educational" shows.
4. Ensign
5. Friend magazine
6. chocolate covered pretzels
7. finding something in common with strangers
8. kellie who has a stock pile of paper for my spur of the moment craft ideas-
9. sales
10. fast sunday-i don't have to stress about yw lesson this week. YEAH!
11. outrageous socks
12. old pictures
13. complimentary bang cuts-I may have already mentioned this one BUT i am really grateful
14. Amanda at the gym who paints my kid's faces every Tuesday
15. text messaging-so much easier than calling
16. the fact that Quinn has tomorrow and Wed off
17. winter-it helps me appreciate spring, summer and fall
18. sugar free hot cocoa
19. sugardoodle.net-awesome website
20. pinchingyourpennies-another great website.

No comments: