Thursday, October 29, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Day 7

1. missionaries-they are amazing to me.
2. parents who support missionaries- finacially and emotionally and spiritually
3. my testimony- it is my most prized possession
4. my sister in law- torrie. i really love her.
5. my mom's example- i serve and magnify my callings because she taught me how
6. my grandma young-i am charitable with others because she taught me how
7. farmers
8. libraries-i'm really trying to utilize the library more than purchase the book at costco.
9. birthdays-its a great excuse to go to lunch with friends
10. differences-i'm not good at appreciating differences in others BUT i am learning
11. SCENTED bleach- the towels smell much better these days
12. pumice stones- hard water stains and cracked heels
13. my spinning shoes- i get a much better work out on the bike when i'm clipped in
14. charmin toilet paper- it IS softer
15. nieniedialogues-
16. microwave ovens-some may say it causes cancer- all i know is it heats up chicken nuggets in a jiffy.
17. when quinn takes care of the discipline-
18. baskets-
19. garbage pick up in our area-when we lived in portland we were allowed one can and had to pay for anything over- now we could stick the whole house out on the curb and they would pick it up for a flat fee of $10
20. ziploc bags

1 comment:

Angie said...

Loving your lists! Such a great idea...so much to be thankful for! So fun seeing you, again, at Tiff's.