Thursday, October 1, 2009

oh, now that's funny.

I overheard the funniest conversation between a mother and her daughter, while standing in line at McDonalds. Let me just preface with I have fed my kids mickey d's in the past and will feed them mickey d's in the future- but i'm no fool. I know the hamburgers contain no measurable amount of beef and I would never think for a second that the chicken nuggets actually contain chicken.
Mom to daughter: what would you like to eat?
Daughter: plain cheeseburger
Mom: honey you had that last night. instead of beef i would really like you to have chicken tonight. why don't you get the chicken nuggets?
Daughter: oh fine.
I don't know why but i just found this so humorous. Wouldn't it have been more accurate for the mom to say......"honey to you want crap wrapped in paper or packaged in a box tonight"?

p.s. I was standing in line for ice-water. i was at the boise airport and this was the most economical option. i just didn't feel like paying $2.00 for bottled water.

1 comment:

nina said...

I still can't get over that her even would care that she ate beef two nights in a row. It must be her first child. That's funny stuff.