Saturday, November 7, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Day 15

1. freshly vacuumed floors
2. a clean kitchen
3. $1 craft projects for kids
4. thank you cards
5. skinny cow ice-cream sandwiches
6. opportunity for kids to have relationship with their grandparents.
7. tempered glass.
8. our trampoline.
9. online helps for teaching church lessons
10. Brother Tanner.
11. cute shoes-one of fetishes
12. knowledge that ALL good things come from the Lord.
13. christmas music-sometimes i play it in July
14. differin cream- keeps all pimples at bay.
15. bronzing powder- a safer way to look sun kissed.
16. tankini's- still modest but so much easier to use the bathroom.
17. food in my pantry
18. my first aid kit
19. puzzles
20. sunshine

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

You are amazing!!! A few days ago you said you were grateful that Trey wasn't ready to potty train, well how do I learn to know all the signs and things. I just get so frustrated with Nathan. I guess he's not ready...and maybe I should be grateful :)