Monday, November 16, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Day 18

1. snow melt-melts those icy patches quick.
2. glue guns.
3. so thankful for the sound of the front door opening and closing at 5:30 p.m. because that means quinn is home!
4. our ranch style home- it's big enough for our family and i can hear everything that is going on in all the rooms.
5. cotton.
6. step stools.
7. express lanes.
8. feather pillows
9. family home evening.
10. the sound of Reece singing primary songs to trey.
11. ziploc bags.
12. people who will explain things to me more than once.
13. safety seals
14. smoke detectors
15. fire fighters
16. mirrors
17. junior mints
18. self check out lines
19. finding money in a coat pocket
20. utensils.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I thought the interview went well, although I did miss the first 15 minutes. I do think she needs take a deep breath of air and calm down - but that just may be her energetic personality. I lived in her hometown of Wasilla for 4 years in my tween/teen years!

Oh, by the way check out my post on Oct. 5th titled "Important Discovery" it will give you the steps so that I can reply directly via email to your blogger comments. It's a really cool feature and makes it easy to reply to each other.