Thursday, May 8, 2008

Like Father......Like Son





I was putting Trey's clothes away and peeked out the window to see what he was doing outside. Look what I saw....... Now normally I wouldn't have taken a picture of this because the mess is so embarrassing BUT I am growing in my old years and trying not to miss out on life just because it might be messy. Trey really loves to help his Dad. I love that Quinn is willing to let Trey help him. I know he could get the work/mess taken care of a lot quicker if Trey wasn't helping. Thanks Quinn!

2 comments:

Torrie said...

Quinn is a good, patient dad. I love when they are willing to spend that time with the kids even though it may make their task harder. It's good bonding time.

Marne said...

Very sweet. Those are the perfect moments to get photos of...real life, even if it IS messy! Quinn is such a good dad.