Sunday, May 18, 2008

Too much time before church

We go to church from 1-4. The only thing worse would be from 3-6. I hope we NEVER have to go during that time. Since we don't have church until 1:00 we- or should I say the kids- have a lot of down time. We don't watch TV(except on special occassions, like when family comes to visit or it's a church related program) and the kids get to play exclusively with each other on this special day, making my life ever so enjoyable. I am always scrambling getting everyone fed both breakfast and lunch, trying to ward off world war III. Then comes the best part- Grooming and dressing. I have threatened Quincy several times with short hair if she continued to whine about having her hair brushed- Today was the last straw. She whined and I cut! (3-3 1/2 inches)It actually looks pretty cute. I'll have to have my hair dresser fix it next week but for now it will do. Reece sees no difference but that's a boy for you.

No comments: