Sunday, May 25, 2008

Making it a good day

More tidbits from my self hinder book.
Miserable people assume that moping will solve the problem. "Miserable people figure that if they lie around, and stew, and think, and nap, and remove themselves from the world, eventually their doing nothing will solve the problem. Happy people know that misery exits when you enter the life of someone else and make a difference". That's my goal for this week- SERVICE (outside the home). I do much service in my own home which is great but I can do more. I want to do more. Marion D. Hanks said this, " At the moment of depression, if you will follow a simple program, you will get out of it. Get on your knees and get the help of God, then get up and go find somebody who needs something that you can help them with. Then it will be a good day. I plan on having 7 good days next week- I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: